Become an Educator
Have passion to work with children?
Want to work and earn from home?
Or looking after your child or grandchild?
If you enjoy and love working with children and would like to work from home, either part-time or full time, we would like to hear from you. If you can provide a safe environment in your home to children aged 3 months to 5 years.
• Run your own business with flexible working hours
• Age appropriate learning resources provided.
• Free access to toy library, books etc. provided
• Full supports from registered & qualified ECE teachers
• Incentives & rewards (*conditions apply)
• An educator can have maximum of 4 children in her care at one time under the age of 5 years
Need more information:
Frequently Asked Questions :
Do I need to be qualified?
No, but you are expected to attend the initial training.
How much area is required?
At least 10 square meter inside and some space outside (fully fenced) as per ministry guidelines.
What is the age criteria?
You have to be 17 years and above, passionate and caring to become an educator.
Do I need to have First-Aid before I start?
Yes, Tender Hearts can provide assistance.
Do I need to be a permanent Resident?
Yes or at least full time work visa.
Can I still be an Educator if I am related to a child?